JGCC is proudly supported by:
Jagorawi Golf & Country Club has 3 swimming pools that are provided as a facility for JGCC Members and their guests, and not open to the public.
The swimming pool facilities are provided only for:
- Jagorawi Members & their families
- Guests of Jagorawi Members
- Guests of The Lodge At Jagorawi
- Invitees from the Management
|Adult : ||2.50 metres (maximum)|
|Children 1st pool :||70 cm|
|2nd pool :||50 cm|
Open from 06.00am - 18.00pm (every day)
- All visitor should obtain an entry ticket from the JGCC Front Desk without exception.
- Members and their family will not be charged for the ticket.
- Guests of Jagorawi Members will be charged Rp. 25.000 nett/person.
Pool Rules & Regulations
- Only Active Members and their immediate family (wife/husband & children) are entitled to free use of pool facilities.
- Members are required to report to the main reception desk and obtain a ticket in order to enter the pool area.
- After obtaining a pool ticket, all Members and Guests are required to report to the Pool Supervisor before entering the pool area.
- Guests of Members (including children) are required to pay the stipulated fee before entering the pool area.
- Before entering the pool, all persons are required to shower.
- Persons with skin disorders, infections or other illness are not permitted at or in the swimming pool.
- All swimmers must be appropriately attired in bonafide swimwear. Cut offs and ordinary street clothes, such as shorts are not permitted.
- Running, pushing or any unnecessary horseplay in the pool area in absolutely prohibited.
- Diapered children are not allowed in the pool. A parent or a qualified swimmer must supervise all children under the age of 14 years of age.
Latest Hole-in-One Winner:
|Mr. Lee Sung Nyoung|
|New Course|| XV|
The Lodge at Jagorawi
Nusantara Polo Club
Apycom jQuery Menus